Creality CR-10 V2 3D Printer
- United Kingdom
- CR 10 V2
- CR 10 V2 + BL-Touch Kit
- Bundles 1
- Bundles 2
NEW updated Creality CR-10 V2 3D Printer
- Upgrade V2.5 Silent motherboard: Ultra Quiet TMC2208 Motherboard, Enjoy a quiet printing environment. Now you can pay more attention to design and works, no more noise can disturb you.
- Dual High-Quality Cooling fan: Superior cooling performance Creality 3D New design fans combine efficient, low-noise airflow, The custom-molded blades are designed for high-volume air delivery with less noise and turbulence than last generation fans.
- Filament Monitor: The CR-10 V2 comes with a convenient monitor that will detect when the printer has run out of filament, automatically pausing the print, and will alert the user to restock the filament before continuing. Say goodbye to wasted filament and time.
- Upgraded all-metal Extruding Unit: The upgraded grey metal extruder can support longer hours of working time, Long life, and high quality.
- Resume Print: The new upgraded control board enables the capacity to resumes printing after changing filament, power outage, or any other unexpected stoppage.
- Brand Power Supply: Upgraded 350W MeanWell Power supports continuous 200 printing hours. More stable and safe.
- Easy-Assembly Operation: CR-10 V2 stands out as an excellent choice for the beginning hobbyist. You can have the joy of a printer in a one-step assembly and three-step connection.
- DIY Fun: Inspire your imagination and innovation, allow you to print high precision models, create your own world.
CR-10 V2 Unboxing and Build
1. What should I do when the nozzle has glue leakage?
(1) Heat the spray head to 230 degrees Celsius and keep the same temperature to remove the spray head kit, and then remove the heating block and throat separately. After removing, the spray head can heat to a lower temperature.
(2) Prepare a bottle of red glue, apply the red glue to the thread of the throat, let it rest for 1 minute, then reinstall the throat and heating block, and then install the nozzle kit back to the original Bit.
(3) If there is still the same issue, please contact the after-sales customer service.
2. How to deal with no reaction in hotbed heating?
(1) Please check whether the temperature display on the display is normal room temperature without giving the heating command. If it is not, it is likely to be a thermal problem, just replace it with a new one.
(2) Measure whether the output voltage of the hotbed port of the mainboard is 24V under heating. If there is no voltage, it is the main board problem and needs to be replaced with a new mainboard. Otherwise, it is likely to be a problem with the hotbed board itself and needs to be replaced.
3. Why the printer stop automatically stop during printing?
(1) Slicing problem, the slicing is unsuccessful or not completely exported, just re-slicing or waiting for the export progress buffer to be completed.
(2) The file transfer is interrupted during the SD card printing process, please replace the SD card or format it to have a try.
(3) If it's still the same issue, please contact the after-sale customer service.
4. What should I do if the card slot does not respond to card reading?
(1) Format the SD card.
(2) Check whether the card slot is loose.
(3) Please clean the card slot with alcohol to oxidize it.
(4) Replace the card slot/motherboard.
CR-10 V2 Parameter
|Printing speed||≤180mm/s,normal 30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Working Mode||online or SD slot offline printing|
|Slicing software||Cura\Repetier-Host\Simplify 3D|
|Power supply||AC Input 115V/230V Output:24V|