Creality Ender 3 3D Printer | 220*220*250mm
Please select product attributes before purchasing~~
About Ender-3 3D Printer
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; V-Shape with POM wheels makes it move noiselessly, smoothly, and durable.
- Safety Protected Power Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for the hotbed to reach 110℃.
- It is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics.
Why Most People Choose Ender 3 3D Printer
From 2018 till now, the Ender-3 model has remained in the "Best Selling". Although we are launching new Ender-3V2, Ender-3S1. So why do many choose Ender 3?
1. In terms of price: the price is lower than 200, stable printing quality and 220*220 printing size, supports different filament materials
2. In terms of performance: support resume printing, 5mins rapid heating, reliable power supply
3. Upgrade convenience: ender 3 direct drive, cr touch auto leveling kit, touch screen, tempered glass bed, and more. There's so much you can do with it
4. Who chose him: News for 3d printing, 3d printing enthusiast; DIY makers, for education... Customer
1. How to get the model?
Available through the 3D scanner, own modeling, website download (printing tiger, demon monkey, printing)
2. How to deal with the problem of warping during printing?
The temperature of the hotbed can be set to 50-60 degrees Celsius, re-leveling, the nozzle, and the hotbed are kept at a thickness of A4 paper, and the printing area is coated with solid glue.
3. How to maintain the printer?
Please clean the fan blades, apply lubricant (grease) to the lead screw and clean the throat (3-6 months) regularly.
4. How to deal with platform and nozzle shaking?
Tighten the eccentric nut, and adjust the hotbed platform nut.
5. What should I do if the model cannot be removed?
Heat the hotbed to 60~70 degrees Celsius, and then shovel a little bit from the edge with a spatula.
Ender 3 & Ender 3 V2 Parameter
|Printer||Ender 3||Ender 3 V2|
|Modeling Technology||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz||AC 115V/230V|
|Output||DC 24V 15A 360W||DC 24V 270W|
|Material shortage detection||No||No|
|Power off Resume||No||Yes|
|Printing Platform||Platform stickers||Carborundum Glass Platform|
|Teflon Tube||Ordinary Teflon tube||Ordinary Teflon tube|
|Screen||Normal Interface||New UI Interface|
View more 3D printers: Click Here ↓
<imgalt="creality ender="" 3="" 3d="" printer="" uk"="" title="Creality Ender 3 3D Printer UK" src="http://www.crealityofficial.co.uk//files/html/20210421/Ender 3 3D Printer_04.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;"/><imgalt="creality ender="" 3="" 3d="" printer="" uk"="" title="Creality Ender 3 3D Printer UK" src="http://www.crealityofficial.co.uk//files/html/20210421/Ender 3 3D Printer_06.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;"/>
Based on 10 reviews
Write A Review
Ask A Question